• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Bonnie Prince C

U19 12th Man
I reckon Anderson will bowl 1 and Broad will come on although if Anderson bowls nice and tight Englnad might be just aswell bowling Anderson the whole 3.

Important wicket there. England need to press it home now. West Indies still have some big hitting to come.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Would definitely put Fred and Swann ahead of Jimmy in ODIs, Broad's usually a better bet as well. Not seen much of Sidey's ODI career having been away but he has a better record than Jimmy.

Stupid captaincy from Strauss fff sort yourself out...like a schoolboy captain

Bonnie Prince C

U19 12th Man
Would definitely put Fred and Swann ahead of Jimmy in ODIs, Broad's usually a better bet as well. Not seen much of Sidey's ODI career having been away but he has a better record than Jimmy.

Stupid captaincy from Strauss fff sort yourself out...like a schoolboy captain
Sidebottom hasnt looked so good since being injured. While Broad is bowling well at this stage I would still rate Anderson's bowling a head of his.

Flintoff and Swann are a lot of use to England.....

King Pietersen

International Captain
Shiv Chanderpaul, what a player. Reverse Sweeps a fast bowler, awesome stuff from Shiv. Deserves a hundred here, as much as I'd love to see England get him out.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Sidebottom hasnt looked so good since being injured. While Broad is bowling well at this stage I would still rate Anderson's bowling a head of his.

Flintoff and Swann are a lot of use to England.....
Well Swann's chosen to miss this series to have his operation, he'll be back in the summer and go straight into the side. Fred might be back this series but to be fair, Fred on half a leg is England's best OD bowler by a country mile. Jimmy's looked good in this series so far but prior to that he's been poor and don't think 2 decent games is enough to push him above Broad whose turned in a fair few decent performances. I mean lets be honest, last year Jimmy played 20 ODI's and averaged 74.7 with and economy rate of 5.65...