• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And to Precam...... without taking credit away from his innings, I thought Tendulkar had a fair share of luck in the 40 mins or so I watched this evening :p

Zinzan

Bit of a frustrating day. No doubt our seamers will cop the typical bagging. Thought as a whole we bowled tidily and had no luck. Can see India racking up a mega lead though tbf.

Planning to drive to Hamiltron tomorrow to watch a day's play :cool:
Enjoy watching India rack up 550-600, especially if Mills bowls a fair share of overs :p

Precambrian

Banned
i am sure he will have an above Avg series....if he avg above 35 in the series don't think there is any case for his removal ...
Why not? We don't want to have batsmen who average 35 in the middle order, when a bunch of younglings like Pujara, and Badri are waiting in the wings for a chance.

Evermind

International Debutant
i am sure he will have an above Avg series....if he avg above 35 in the series don't think there is any case for his removal ...
That will depend on what the general scores are like for the rest of the batsmen this series. I'm sure there are batsmen on India's bench who have the potential to average 50+ in test cricket, and someone who can't seem to score big in NZ, SA and Eng shouldn't be keeping them out.

This pitch is already a crapload flatter than anything on the last tour. I do hope the next one's more bowler friendly, though not to that degree.

Zinzan

How bad was Flynn's dropped catch off Tendulkar? Cricinfo made it sound like it was an extremely tough chance.
Yeah, just saw it on the news, made me feel sick in the gut tbh. Whilst he was running backwards, he clearly misjudged it making it look more difficult than it actually was in the end.

Predictions for end of Day 3 score?

India 600 for 8 for mine

Ryder to get Tendulkar for 242

Evermind

International Debutant
Yeah, just saw it on the news, made me feel sick in the gut tbh. Whilst he was running backwards, he clearly misjudged it making it look more difficult than it actually was in the end.

India 600 for 8 for mine

Tendulkar ain't scoring a double, India ain't getting past 450.

Out for less than 130. Avatar bet?

99*

International Debutant

India 600 for 8 for mine

NZ batting, 87/1

India 353ao.

Zinzan

Out for less than 130. Avatar bet?
Righto, so your saying they'll get to around 410 and I said 600 so I'll meet you half way and accept your avatar challenge based on the following conditions;

1)If India's first innings score is 505 or less, you win & if it's 506 or above it's mine

2)The avatar must be cricket related and must be set for a minimum 7 days:p

Are we on?

Last edited:

Evermind

International Debutant
Righto, so your saying they'll get to around 410 and I said 600 so I'll meet you half way and accept your avatar challenge based on the following conditions;

1)If India's first innings score is 495 or less, you win & if it's 496 or above it's mine

Are we on?
Conditions acceptable.

DEAL - We're on.

"Minimum 7 days" - make it 2 weeks?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member

1)If India's first innings score is 495 or less, you win & if it's 496 or above it's mine

Are we on?
Nice definition of halfway :P