• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Cozier (about Batty): "First international appearance in the West Indies here."

Perhaps he's forgotten Lara breaking the world record against Batty a few years back. The senile commentators need to go.
Which is why I'm pleased Faz is getting a gig.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Since England are busy handing this game on a plate to WI we may as well have a guess at what Amjad Khan's economy rate will be.

I'm gonna go with 10.5

grecian

Great fielding has to be said, England have been just clueless though.8-)

Windies to polish it off in about the 13th over, for me.

12.5 Khan.....

Scaly piscine

Amjad ER after 1 over: 13

The big surprise of course is that he hasn't contributed an extra yet. But there's still plenty of time.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
If someone was being harsh then I guess the England attack could be described as; 2 guys that dont look where they bowl and spray it all over, 1 average multi-national dobber, 1 tall inaccurate medium pacer and a pub cricketer.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
If someone was being harsh then I guess the England attack could be described as; 2 guys that dont look where they bowl and spray it all over, 1 average multi-national dobber, 1 tall inaccurate medium pacer and a pub cricketer.
Dimi is better than average - he has 55 T20 wickets at 19.16 with an economy of 7.53 - a superb effort!