• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Should have brought in Ishant when it was obvious Praveen wasn't getting that much swing.

Come on Dhoni, bring ihm on.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guptill impresses me more and more every game.

I'm disappointed with how we've gone in this series, but I think the signs are good for the future.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol.. so much for playing the "best" side.

I think it is obvious that in dead rubbers it is much better to play as many of the bench guys as possible, unless the gap in class is too huge, as they will definitely be more hungry to do well.

That said, I have been commenting on the front page blogs of Sinclair and McGlashan that the difference in so called "class" between us and the Kiwi side is not THAT big... We have just had a few days when most things went right for us in batting and now we are having one when nothing is going right... :) Doesn't make us world-beaters or FTBs over night...

Precambrian

Banned
lol.. so much for playing the "best" side.

I think it is obvious that in dead rubbers it is much better to play as many of the bench guys as possible, unless the gap in class is too huge, as they will definitely be more hungry to do well.

That said, I have been commenting on the front page blogs of Sinclair and McGlashan that the difference in so called "class" between us and the Kiwi side is not THAT big... We have just had a few days when most things went right for us in batting and now we are having one when nothing is going right... :) Doesn't make us world-beaters or FTBs over night...
give them a break. In their last three ODI series, India have won 12 and lost just one (apart from this one). That is classy.

Nutter

U19 Debutant
give them a break. In their last three ODI series, India have won 12 and lost just one (apart from this one). That is classy.
What he said. India have been conquering all on a regular basis. I think they are consistently the best side in the world at the moment.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What he said. India have been conquering all on a regular basis. I think they are consistently the best side in the world at the moment.

Jeez... All I said was that NZ were not as far off our side as it seemed in the last two games and that it was a case of most things going right for us and few things going wrong for them... How is that even a criticism of the Indian team??? 8-)

And FTR, I do think the comparisons with 80s Windies and 2000s Australia are premature...