• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Motivational Pictures

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw!Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw!

and Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw! Throw! Throw!! Throw!
Not really the way we roll here on CW mate. More than a few of us have some doubts re: his action, but that's baiting/trolling, offensive to the majority of members here and against the forum rules.

If you make that sort of thing a habit, you'll find your time here consumed with arguments and personal attacks and end up banned.

Besides, it's impossible to label a delivery a throw from a single freeze frame - the arm has to straighten in the delivery action.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Love the hint of eyebrow raise which says "If I was ever wrong, I'd admit it...... but I'm not."
If I was actually thinking that rather than "this new year's eve night out is turning-out a bit better than I ever expect nights out to turn-out these days" it'd fit absolutely perfectly. If someone had told me to pose for that caption, I doubt I'd have attempted to change anything from that particular pic.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You know, at first I was wondering how you got that pic, then I remembered I'd posted it a while back.

Anyway, decent effort.
Haha, i wasn't sure how you'd take it. Pretty happy with begrudging acceptance of the humour :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

:ph34r:

edit - d'oh, just read some previous posts and saw that Burgey had already posted a Murray Mints pic, fail

Last edited: