• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What are they saying?
Same ****e that they see fit to publish. The way they target players like Harmison is disgusting. Just their general demeanour going on as if they speak for everyone and they know everything - the reality is most of them have less knowledge and understanding of the game than your average cricket forum poster.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, the scars will be too deep for any revenge to take place!! :laugh: , and with us having Bravo back it's looking even more rosey, as long as England's bowling line-up continues to be the joke it currently is the return fixtures will remain a toss up.

COME ON WI LETS FINISH THEM OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL!!.
No one was brining up caveats of flat pitches in predictions beforehand. Reason being that no one even considered it would be significant enough to be a factor, because they overrated England's attack and considered it just a matter of turning up.

"England will win by two clear tests" etc was the general consensus. Victory was taken for granted so much that there was no need to cover themselves.

So Aus, SA & India would also have only been able to manage a 0-0 too? Nothing to do with the attacks at all?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Without that 1 session in Jamaica this would have been a dull 0-0 series
Really amazes me that as many people seem to think this as do. There is no way on Earth that opening Test was being drawn (barring rain, obviously). If England hadn't collapsed and had merely made a lowish score, they'd have lost. If they'd have made a good score, they'd have won.

Also without the inability to knock-over a tail in Antigua it'd have been 1-1 (or 0-2 if England had done well enough to win the opener).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I checked WindieWeathers out before; I really don't think so. The reason we get the immediate impression that it might be is the fact that SW/BLE had a username (or "posting-ID" in Richardspeak) similar to that at one point and has had several West Indies related ones in general. The actual posts he makes don't seem to suggest it at all though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well the couple in this thread so far have done, even if no previous ones did. Also there's the locations - in both cases.

Any IP clues?

Last edited:

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Also without the inability to knock-over a tail in Antigua it'd have been 1-1 (or 0-2 if England had done well enough to win the opener).
And aunties with a pair of bollocks would be uncles etc etc!!! :laugh: , what about the shocking decisions given against Smith, Nash and Chanders in the second test?, the "if's and but's" can work both ways.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
You know full well. Not that I give a damn whether you know or not - it's posted purely for my own and others' amusement not because I have any wish to engage you in conversation.
I don't have a clue what you are on about, i hardly even post here so you're barking up the wrong tree i'm afraid, so you can take your "internet beefs" somewhere else thanks.

I checked WindieWeathers out before; I really don't think so. The reason we get the immediate impression that it might be is the fact that SW/BLE had a username (or "posting-ID" in Richardspeak) similar to that at one point and has had several West Indies related ones in general. The actual posts he makes don't seem to suggest it at all though.
You're free to check out my previous posts if you wish, i've had one long debate with another mod about all things Windies and that's it really, never really engaged in conversation that much with anyone else.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Colly take a boo. Colly drops slip catches? I don't think so. England get a breakthrough, get Sarwan and England will be in control!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't have a clue what you are on about, i hardly even post here so you're barking up the wrong tree i'm afraid, so you can take your "internet beefs" somewhere else thanks.

You're free to check out my previous posts if you wish, i've had one long debate with another mod about all things Windies and that's it really, never really engaged in conversation that much with anyone else.
He was suggesting that you might be a reincarnation of a banned member. I assured him that you weren't. He wasn't defaming your character; merely suggesting you might be someone familiar.