• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I suspect James didn't expect a wicket with that ball
I bet he did when he saw it heading towards 2nd slip. Perhaps not when he saw where it pitched, tbf. Anyway, enough. Lets see if he can ping Edwards before close of play.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
One of cricinfo's better lines ...

Anderson to Edwards, no run, massive late inswing, Anderson hasn't just made the ball talk, he's made it confess to the sins of mankind.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Though, we could have done with more bowlers able to take tail-ender wickets this tour.
The other thing it calls into major question, if Broad is so good at picking up "cheap tail-end wickets", is why he wasn't given a single over during the last session in Antigua.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Does that really reflect his series to date? I thought he'd taken more top order batters than tailenders.
Reckon it's fairly even TBH. Can remember him getting several tailenders throughout. Nonetheless, as has been pointed-out, we could've done with someone taking one more tailender in a certain game.