• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rubbish fielding by India twice already now, too precious to get their bodies behind the ball perhaps?
Yeah pathetic, they really should be fired up trying to get a few tight ones in early and tightening the screws.

Evermind

International Debutant
You've seriously got no clue. Praveen is a very talented bowler.

Just stop posting in these threads until you are going to contribute something.
Yeah, let's see how his career pans out, eh?

And I'm posting my opinions like everyone else. What's it to you? Put me on ignore if you wish.

duffer

Just because you have three fielders there doesnt mean you should bowl short wide pies Munaf.

duffer

Not sure why Praveen is going around the wicket here. They were frustrating Ryder by making him swipe across the line.

That said, was a nice slower ball to start.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Decent start from these two. They're both renowned for making attractive 30s and getting out, so would be good if at least one of them can push on today.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Munaf has been terrible- rubbish bowling, inability to field, can't bat to play an extra bowler. That the Indians are stuck with him is quite disappointing- he wouldn't even make the bench of the NZ team.

That India's best fielders- Raina, Yusuf and Dhoni- are goofing off, it doesn't bode well for the team. You can't afford to go into a match against New Zealand with fielding like this.

All of India's best bowlers are getting smashed, and it may be a total decimation of India's part-time rubbish.