• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Amazingly poor by Ponting, can't elaborate enough. Deadset could've made a ton without trying here, but gets bored and gets out. Shockingly poor.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Another one before tea would be cool. Though the Aussies have such a long batting lineup it all seems a bit futile.

I think there should be a rule that your numbers 8-11 can't average more than a total of 50, something like that.

pup11

International Coach
God won't get a better pitch to ring himself back into form, and hence once again rule the world of mortal souls of the cricketing world...:p

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricinfo had Hussey as hitting a 4, yet I looked now and he's still on 0. Turns out it was Katich :happy: Doesn't happen much.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ponting gets to wear the "I got out to Harris" dunce's cap. That was truly appalling.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Cricinfo had Hussey as hitting a 4, yet I looked now and he's still on 0. Turns out it was Katich :happy: Doesn't happen much.
They completely misreported what Hawkeye showed an LBW appeal doing in the first test as well - said it was going to miss the stumps when it actually showed the ball ploughing into off.

You're right as well - they had him on 7 off 7 balls before...