• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Redbacks

International Captain
I didn't realise everyone in each state played cricket...:happy:
I had a feeling that on CW that statement would get pulled up. The general rule applies though, cricket is the biggest summer sport in each state. Numbers more to suggest that these states are bigger in pop. than NZ so we could expect them to be probably just as good if not better.

Edit: and territory :tongue:

Last edited:

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
All good things come to an end. I think we have seen a star born on the big stage today (or read the ball-by-ball account on Cricinfo at least). (And yes, i know lots of people here have considered him a star since before he debuted in FC, but its a different thing to then produce at the highest level.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know Johnson runs in like a paraplegic, but I don't think he is that bad..
Aye.

I'll grant you they've been bad today. Ntini OK 1st session, Harris was tight excpet for the one over. Morkel dire, Steyn flat as a pancake.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Really disapointed that Mitch didn't bat at 3.

Ponting would never go all-in on a pair of 4s, he needs to grow a pair
Rather see Ponting, Katich and Hussey each score big hundreds here and Mitch and the other quicks spend today and tomorrow with their feet up itbt....

Redbacks

International Captain
Aye.

I'll grant you they've been bad today. Ntini OK 1st session, Harris was tight excpet for the one over. Morkel dire, Steyn flat as a pancake.
They won't bounce our batters in fear of return to sender from Siddle :) I still get excited thinking about just how intimidating that over was!