• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

inbox24

International Debutant
Seems that Hughes is becoming bogged down by the century thoughts infiltrating his brain.

Don't choke here plz.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the fact that he can make so many runs with the **** technique they're describing is surely reason enough for them to question the tripe their bowlers are serving up. Morkel should not play another test match. They must have someone else they can develop. Really tall players are a waste unless they have a good action or a brain like mcgrath.morkel lacks in both departments.
tttttttthhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeee ppppppppprrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnncccccceeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Pietersen

International Captain
What a fantastic innings this has been, back to back sixes to bring up a hundred. Superb stuff. Looks a real class act, struggled on debut, looked nervous, but here he's looked confident and played his shots. As Mark Nicholas said, he seems to know his game so well, which is fantastic praise for a 20 year old. Brilliant innings, the pure elation on his face when he realised that was going for six was a picture as well, awesome stuff.

tugga

Cricket Spectator
I don't have Foxtel so I've just been reading of Cricinfo. For those watching, hows the pitch playing?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Wish I had a link for this, have only got cricinfo commentary.

Did have a good chuckle at how Hughes brought up his ton. WP.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Jesus, and I thought we were bad in Johannesburg.. Glad I didn't throw away another two thousand bucks to watch this tripe, talk about false dawns.