• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cracking shot from Ryder that. Hope we can figure out not to give him any width after seeing that.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Tv director needs a raise for showing the hotspot on Ryder being hit in the goolies. One of the funniest things I've ever seen during a cricket match.

And now he's out too.

Evermind

International Debutant
India have this in the bag.

Any changes for the next game? I think both sides will field the same team, 'cept Mills looked really out of sorts today. Is he carrying an injury?

Days of Grace

International Captain
And the rain comes again. Not in the 18th over. Not in the 19th. Oh no. **** that. As soon as we have an official game, it rains.

In conclusion, this series is dead. It will rain everywhere the teams go.

**** New Zealand. **** the weather. **** the rain. Never come back there again. ****ing farce of a ****ing cricket country.

cbuts

International Debutant
Can't remember a single series NOT interrupted by rain in NZ.
dont think the english one was last year?

it has been an incrediably bad summer (even by NZ standards) i cant remember a summer this bad for the last 10 years or so..... Whats worse is the rain is tending to follow the cricket. Was pretty nice in Wellington today, but ment to piss down on friday

pup11

International Coach
Well in the end India deserve to win this game, they batted well and even bowled a lot better then the BC, though I really don't like the result of a game being decided by D/L method, but in this case, the result would be more than fair enough.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
it rained in that english series as well, ah well used to it us kiwis should be able to calculate D/L method more than others