• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ryan Sidebottom just bowled a non-slower-ball at 67mph.
I'm wondering a bit about Sidebottom's fitness... he looks pretty stiff in the field.
I mentioned in early-2007 (before his Test recall) that I've seen him do this before. Sometimes, when all is not well, he can just go completely, well, almost sulky. I can identify with that totally myself, as I'm exactly the same.

At the end of a long day on a flat pitch I've seen him down at 72-73mph. Which just isn't quick enough.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Is there anyone in the world who isn't a ****ing fan of Man U? It's so bloody annoying. 99% of you would piss on them if they didn't win all the time.
Started supporting in 03/04 when Arsenal walked the title TBF.
Yeah, and I started in '91/92, when I cheered us all the way to the mighty Rumbelows Cup but had to endure our 24th consecutive top-division-trophy-less season. It's annoying in the extreme to be tarred with the glory-seeker brush.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not especially. The interviewer at half-time just said, "if these were cricket teams they'd be fined for slow play". I guess it's not a good day for sport.

ozone

First Class Debutant
At least we're going to get a new ball pretty much straight after tea, might inject some life into this game.

sammy2

Banned
At least we're going to get a new ball pretty much straight after tea, might inject some life into this game.
Was there life in it when Eng was giving WI loads if chances ? Im sure you enjoyed watching eng make 600.. Why can't you enjoy this ? WI isn't even at 300 runs and you are complaining. I wonder how much chanderpaul will make.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Surely you have to?

EDIT: Yep, there we go.
Good. And, as with the first new-ball, there is some swing. Absolutely must make it count for at least 1 wicket.

Ideally I'd like to be shot of Sarwan. Wonder if these 3 games might be a turning-point for him - how many people ever make 94+ in 4 consecutive innings?