• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

thierry henry

International Coach
Raina is our LOI #3 actually..
It was the 8th wicket partnership, all I'm saying. We had you 7/101 and rather than rolling you for 120 we're hanging on for grim death as we get blasted, pretty typical tbh, but then I get very cynical and frustrated during the course of a game lol. Decent enough effort by NZ I guess tbh.

Polo23

International Debutant
I didn't actually think the death bowling was that bad. Credit where credit is due. Raina played well, and Harbhajan was good in support. Good yorkers were hit for boundaries, and decent death balls (you can't bowl a yorker 6 out of 6) went for 6.

On that deck with the small boundaries, it shouldn't be enough.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yep.. O'Brilliant has indeed set up the game for the Black Caps, I feel.

After that first over, I had plans to leave from work early to go and catch the highlights but now everything put off.. :(

biased indian

International Coach
yep.. O'Brilliant has indeed set up the game for the Black Caps, I feel.

After that first over, I had plans to leave from work early to go and catch the highlights but now everything put off.. :(
if we can get 4 wickets before they are at half way mark(runs) should be a good match

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They bat real deep and they know how to bat in these conditions much more than us. Also, they have guys who can hit a long ball just as much as we do..