• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He got a 4-for only recently against Aus in Aus rite?

His record is not flashy. But it is not terrible either.

His ODI record is not terrible either. Don't know why you've so much hatred of him.
Nath's point is the fact that your sentence doesn't make any sense at all.

But I'd back him to be in the team than anyone

I don't have much of an idea what that means at all. Are you saying he's better than the alternatives?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
He got a 4-for only recently against Aus in Aus rite?

His record is not flashy. But it is not terrible either.

His ODI record is not terrible either. Don't know why you've so much hatred of him.
Oh my goodness please don't ruin this thread with your drivel. Hatred? Haha what? You're a case.

What's your point? Mine is that he is not currently of International quality. You said that he should be in the team [before] anyone. I want you to explain this to me.

Precambrian

Banned
This ground is a joke surely. I cannot believe that swipe from Raina went for a ****ing six. Terrible for any cricket above 20 overs.

Precambrian

Banned
Nath's point is the fact that your sentence doesn't make any sense at all.

But I'd back him to be in the team than anyone

I don't have much of an idea what that means at all. Are you saying he's better than the alternatives?
Yes, I realise it doesn't make sense as I intended. I was completely overwhelmed by the news of my job confirmation + Sehwag's blistering start + O Brilliant, that I temporarily lost my sanity.

Rohit gone for good. Thank you very much Butler.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Vettori. WAG.

Important for India to look for singles and twos and not get carried away with hitting over the top here.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Only one over without a six so far, and that had a four and a wicket.

Wish we had bigger grounds in NZ tbh.

Precambrian

Banned
Nah, the world famous and revered Dhoni (who I don't think NZ have ever even played against) to score a 150.
Dhoni goney.

:lol: India to be allout for 100 or less.

Not that I care a lot. But wish OB take a fifer and book his rightful place in all 3 versions for BCs.