• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

haroon510

International 12th Man
Don't you guys think that West Indies has been pretty good with these type of situation.. i mean cricinfo is talking about the last match that was played in this ground and it was saved by collymore and Edward.. and we go back an see.. there are few other ocations such as this including the historic win of West Indies vs Aus in 1999 where they faced the same situation.. lara won them the match.. then a year later.. vs pakistan Jamy Adam won the match for them with Walsh.. so they have been through this situation alot and it seems like they deliver in these pressure situation..

Evermind

International Debutant
Mark Nicholas is the reason the term "tool" came into being.

Hitler -> fascist
Rasputin -> charisma
Mark Nicholas -> tool

The hammer of a term meets the right nail of characters.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Don't you guys think that West Indies has been pretty good with these type of situation.. i mean cricinfo is talking about the last match that was played in this ground and it was saved by collymore and Edward.. and we go back an see.. there are few other ocations such as this including the historic win of West Indies vs Aus in 1999 where they faced the same situation.. lara won them the match.. then a year later.. vs pakistan Jamy Adam won the match for them with Walsh.. so they have been through this situation alot and it seems like they deliver in these pressure situation..
Edwards hung in for a game against Zimbabwe not too long ago as well. I actually don't remember who he was batting with but I'm 99% sure he batted for an hour or so at #11 to secure the draw.

pskov

International 12th Man
Flintoff to split in two as he lands on the crease, but still yorks Powell for the win. His dying words "Harmy, yeah he's a pretty crap bowler, but he's my mate so can you still pick him? Thanks."