• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

pskov

International 12th Man
Ultimately, we didn't bat aggressively enough in the morning session on day 4 largely due to the absurd decision to use a nightwatchman and the declaration was too conservative. 450 lead was more than enough and it would've given us back that extra half an hour of farce with Freddie and Harmison coming out to bat for no reason at all.

Evermind

International Debutant
Gun! Can't believe I've never heard that before.
Hahaha I know it's overused, but I can't help it. Just look at him, FFS. He's the type I used to see in the crap parts of london wearing tracks pants and bling, complaining about this and that, acting tough with little kids. He's an infuriating character.

pskov

International 12th Man
That looked pretty good to me. Appealing for every ball now. :laugh:

GOTTIM.

Tbh, I think all three appeals could've been lbw. Just glad Rudi gave at least one of them though!