• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL. Ramdin chops an inside edge past his stumps and Bishop says "not a lot of conviction in that stroke".

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
These two look pretty comfortable, will take something special to shift them. Glad Dave's not playing, could call it a draw already if he was

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Not just that but he practically stands parallel to the crease. It's like he's facing the bowler straight on. He also half-squats with the bat between his legs. I can't believe it actually works for him.
He does get into good positions when the bowler releases the ball. All the awkward stuff is almost an illusion.

ozone

First Class Debutant
I don't understand why they don't bowl Broad.
He'll come on from Flintoff's end after him I should imagine. If Harmison comes on before him it'll be a joke.

More ****ing byes as well. 56 in the match! Variable bounce maybe, but still two ****e keepers.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Question: how do they England supporters manage to travel all over the world in the oddest of times to support their team? I mean...it's not like a football match - it's a series played over a month. How about their jobs, families, schools, etc etc? Does anyone here do that?
Flexi-time.

Guys work 60+ hour weeks and save up a massive reservoir of hours to take a long trip.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure there was ever a case for not enforcing it.
Agreed. Flintoff's not fine now anyway. And Harmison seemed fine on day 4 when he bowled later on, and there were only a few overs on day 3 which Broad/Anderson/Swann could have handled.