• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why in the name of Agarkar is Stuart Broad padded up? Argh, words are failing me round about now. WE ARE 471 RUNS AHEAD. All that is happening here is pissing overs away. Stop. NOW.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I gotta go at about 5.45, and i'll be realllly annoyed if i don't see some England bowling before then.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Why are England still batting? This is ****tard cricket. :dry:
Flintoff's absence concerns me though - is he too injured to bat? :unsure:

If Flintoff ain't gonna bowl, that might sort of explain why Strauss wants to keep going

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Flintoff's absence concerns me though - is he too injured to bat? :unsure:

If Flintoff ain't gonna bowl, that might sort of explain why Strauss wants to keep going
Even if Fred is out, Swann will have one end to himself, so all you do is rotate the 3 other seamers. England have scored 100 plus runs too many...