• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The silliest argument ever in CW must have been the James-Jimmy one that got the domestic season thread closed last year :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It was hardly an argument! I apologise if I offended anyone, but I really don't know why the exchange was such a big deal.
It wasn't, I wasn't intending to intimate it was - was just emphasising that I was getting a bit sick of it and asking if you could stop it. :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The silliest argument ever in CW must have been the James-Jimmy one that got the domestic season thread closed last year :p
TBF, it wasn't quite that. There were other things - the James\Jimmy thing was merely the catalyst to it - and the fact that the season was finished and that you suggested to use an off-season one (which I then posted) then encouraged closure.

Had it been mid-August it'd not have been closed.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
We all know you've higher standards of expectation for people to "let it go" than most people.

Either way, I hope we'll have another 3\4hr after Lunch. Another 2 or 3 overs to try to play in then look to unleash.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Rain is forecast for tomorrow, by the way, and the wind has suddenly got up in Antigua in the last five minutes. Really gusty and changeable conditions. Rain on the way...
Don't like the sound of that. Reckon we should just get on with bowling asap.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well, sounds like they are going for it. I should be home for the evening session tonight, looking forwards to seeing Freddie run through them :cool: :ph34r:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Draw. Mainly as we're not going to declare until we're 948 ahead.

THE WEST INDIES ARE NOT GOING TO SCORE 464. DECLARE. NOW.