• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks moderators advice taken on board for the future. My apologies for bringing the forum into disrepute!

I would like an explanation for this comment though...

On top of that i have a reasonable level of intelligence which you seem to be lacking.
this quote for instance, totally uncalled for instance.

craigyc43

Cricket Spectator
this quote for instance, totally uncalled for instance.
Ok maybe so and i apologise for that. All i can say in excuse is i was drawn in by provocation and retaliated.

As i said i do not wish to be drawn into a slanging match, it was just a matter of defense for a ludicrous comment!

Anyway lets forget all that and get back on topic. KP quick 50 today me thinks

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You do know that 430-440 has never been chased by the best batting-line-ups going around, don't you?
It's not just that, you want the extra runs to play with so you can set whatever field you like. The difference between 440 and 500 could be whether you can leave third man open to Ramnaresh Sarwan and say- hey, you know that cut shot you love so much? Play it all you want, it'll be a boundary every time.

Uppercut

Scaky is known to have a huge England/Durham bias though. England may suck but the WI, NZ, Pakistan and any other team he hates are worse.
WI, NZ and Pakistan are worse. I say that as someone more impartial than I sometimes appear.

Uppercut

Nah as in, he gives nooooo credit to them, win or lose. They just suck in his mind.
He doesn't give any credit to England either, tbh. I don't think he's being serious most of the time. He's just ranting for the craic. I find his posts quite amusing tbh.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
funny thing with Scaly that's in the end of it concerning england he's right quite a lot, for instance Panesar

Flem274*

123/5
He doesn't give any credit to England either, tbh. I don't think he's being serious most of the time. He's just ranting for the craic. I find his posts quite amusing tbh.
No one takes him seriously tbf, won't elaborate/abuse the bloke more because thats just low, but my opinion seems to fit with the general consensus, ask around if ya want. I'm gonna stop being a bit of a **** to him now though, don't believe its my place (proper trolls like MNS and Sammy are exceptions though).

Uppercut

funny thing with Scaly that's in the end of it concerning england he's right quite a lot, for instance Panesar
Yeah i think he got that right before most of us did. He finally sold me the stop-picking-him-every-time idea towards the end of the series against South Africa. So obviously the selectors caught on six months later.

sammy2

Banned
harsh and uncalled for.

both were wrong, maybe even Craigyc43 more so then Sammy2
you should tell that to James, i'm the only one who got a warning.

I wonder if it has anything to do with me talking bad about England the "better " team instead of talking bad about WI who deserve the harsh critique.

I wonder if I start posting WI should be ranked at number one in the rankings it would be considered trolling aswell ? I bet it would be. There you go, i'm not allowed to have my own fuking opinion.

Flem274*

123/5

I wonder if it has anything to do with me talking bad about England the "better " team instead of talking bad about WI who deserve the harsh critique.

I wonder if I start posting WI should be ranked at number one in the rankings it would be considered trolling aswell ? I bet it would be. There you go, i'm not allowed to have my own fuking opinion.
Just shut up dickhead.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year

ftr I was not defending you, you deserved your warning.

and seriously, get off your high horse