• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think you're clutching at straws a bit when someone shoulders a short ball not-quite-high-enough into the air and you praise them for having soft hands.

The dullness of this conversation will tell you how much i'm enjoying the cricket right now.

Wait, no, enjoying it again.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I hate Stuart Broad.

For the record, I wasn't writing him off, just saying that this faith was unwarrented and that if the world was fair he'd have been dropped a little while back.

shivfan

Banned
Hinds is looking almost painful tbh. Sarwan's good form is distracting from how uncomfortable he's looked in this innings of 17 off 62 balls.
Ryan Hinds continues his mediocre run in Test cricket....
:unsure:
I'm not convinced he can make it at this level.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I hate Stuart Broad.

For the record, I wasn't writing him off, just saying that this faith was unwarrented and that if the world was fair he'd have been dropped a little while back.
Ind33d, it's annoying that what's in reality poor selection is now going to look inspired if he's somehow turned from nowhere into a good Test bowler.

Uppercut

I, for one, have always rated Stuart Broad :unsure:

Nah, honestly he's bowled exceptionally well today and on the third day in Antigua (on the first he was absolutely terrible). Really didn't think the boy had it in him. Not yet anyway.

Uppercut

Agree and the kid has bowled exceptionally well

look at his figure

8 4 5 1

it is unfortunate that he hasn't bowled much in this match so far..
He's just been rotated really. By the end of this spell the quicks will all have bowled near enough the same number of overs.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I, for one, have always rated Stuart Broad :unsure:

Nah, honestly he's bowled exceptionally well today and on the third day in Antigua (on the first he was absolutely terrible). Really didn't think the boy had it in him. Not yet anyway.
Sabina, methinks.

Anyway, he's dropped a catchable one there.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That said, Broad deserved the wicket 100%.
But my "would you believe it?" was aimed at how amazed I was at Chanderpaul's lack of discretion.

It'd be a shame if he had another poor series here as he'd then basically go down as a failure at home to England.