• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

thierry henry

International Coach
Almost did a CH series job with the ball.
He wasn't the only one

ftr I think he was unlucky with the ball and lucky with the bat in equal measure. Either way I don't think he definitively proved to be a disgrace.

For what it's worth I was surprised to find he bowls a respectable 130kph plus.

Flem274*

123/5
Diamanti did ok. Certainly made more of an impact than Cumming.
:ph34r:
He didn't have much to do to beat a duck and a dropped catch tbf.

FTR, he did averagely the other night, but to me I don't think he has what it takes, he may have improved in the last season or so with Reeve teaching him how to be a, er, international bits and pieces player, but the selection of an average domestic medium pacer that can slog a bit ahead of others (his CD team mate Thompson is a better bowler and batsman for a start) is baffling. Also, if (God forbid) he plays 20 ODIs, I'd expect a >20 bat average and a 35< bowling average with an economy rate 4.50<.

If he proves me wrong then well done to the bloke, Daniel Flynn is making a habit of it, the little bastard.