• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
The thing is we don't really know how good or not Rusling is. We've got some tantalising glimpses, enough for them to have persisted with him through two seasons of almost no availability, but no idea how he'll go week in, week out.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Port Adelaide vs. Collingwood
Essendon vs. Adelaide
Melbourne vs. West Coast
Brisbane vs. Western Bulldogs
Sydney vs. Geelong
Richmond vs. Hawthorn
Carlton vs. North Melbourne
Fremantle vs. St. Kilda

howardj

International Coach
Fair to say that Cloke probably wasn't expecting his team mate to punch his lights out during a practice match.
Stoopid how they were describing it as a King Hit.

King Hit, for mine, is when you clock a bloke when he's not lookin'.

The punch was a silly act, but not a King Hit.

Craig

World Traveller
Have to say, I as a league fan from day dot and to the day I die, I have NFI about AFL, the rules, majority of the players, tatics, but by **** it is giood to watch for pure entertainment only.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Have to say, I as a league fan from day dot and to the day I die, I have NFI about AFL, the rules, majority of the players, tatics, but by **** it is giood to watch for pure entertainment only.
How can you not have a clue if you watch it? It's not in-penetrable by any means and i thought it was fairly easy to pick up whats going on after watching a couple of games.

Craig

World Traveller
Should watch more tbh, way more interesting than that rubbish you call rugby
And how many games have you watched of rugby and rugby league? You Victorians (and yourself in WA) and those in other states your minds about as open to other winter sports as Ricky Ponting's spot in the Test team.

That said I certainly don't hate AFL and I had a good time last night.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes go Tiges!

So good to see Richo again, now the oldest man in the AFL.

Even better when he scores the winning goal and takes a match-saving mark in Freo's defensive 50!

howardj

International Coach
Chop em up Matt Richardson.

All set for a Pies v Tigers blockbuster on Feb 26.

Cuz can shove it up Eddie and Mick.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
And how many games have you watched of rugby and rugby league? You Victorians (and yourself in WA) and those in other states your minds about as open to other winter sports as Ricky Ponting's spot in the Test team.

That said I certainly don't hate AFL and I had a good time last night.
Meh, deal with it. We know we're better.

Status
Not open for further replies.