• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Can't believe I joined the chorus for Bracken to get a go in tests. He's bowling utter **** this summer, and does **** all without an express bloke at the other end to put the ginger up the batsman. Piss hom off.
You simply can not base his Test claims on getting smacked at the death in ODIs or in this (effectively) 20/20. Crap call tbh.

pup11

International Coach
Phew.... nice to see the back of Fulton, he was looking very dangerours, good catch from Ferg too, made the catch look a lot more simple then it was.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, don't all chime in at once with praise for Bracken's pole. :p

With Siddle to come, I'm actually not that worried atm.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You simply can not base his Test claims on getting smacked at the death in ODIs or in this (effectively) 20/20. Crap call tbh.
Yeah but you gotta admit he's looked less than threatening with the new cherry this summer too. Not been spanked but he's not looked like taking wickets. Early wickets was one of the hallmarks of his bowling when he was bowling really well.

thierry henry

International Coach
tbh I saw Diamanti bowl and felt a bit sorry for him, he didn't bowl that badly imo. Was impressed by his bravery bowling about 3 different sorts of slower ball in his first over in international cricket.

pup11

International Coach
Why are all these Aussie bowlers banging it in short?

EDIT:Apparently for that, dire shot from Taylor..

Last edited: