• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Elliott's been great for you guys. A real find tbh.

It really does show, sometimes you can unearth someone who can do well at the top, even though their record at lower levels might not lead you to expect it from them.
He's from South Africa. Did everyone know he's from South Africa? He's definitely from South Africa. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA.

South Africa

- Tony Grieg.

Precambrian

Banned
He's from South Africa. Did everyone know he's from South Africa? He's definitely from South Africa. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH AFRICA.

South Africa

- Tony Grieg.
Lol!

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well I live in Brisbane and it's been raining on and off all night. Rain like this usually hangs around a couple of days.

I wanted to get a ticket but ticketek has decided not to work for me, but it'll likely be a washout anyway. I would be very surprised if we got through 20 overs for the team batting second.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well I live in Brisbane and it's been raining on and off all night. Rain like this usually hangs around a couple of days.

I wanted to get a ticket but ticketek has decided not to work for me, but it'll likely be a washout anyway. I would be very surprised if we got through 20 overs for the team batting second.
Is it really raining mate? I'm inside, ah yes this rain really isn't good. :(

Last edited:

stephen

Really coming down hard now. This is long term rain. Wouldn't be surprised if this was unrelenting. It isn't a thunderstorm either. Chappell Hadlee series is going to end 2-2.

EDIT: I'm a bit more optimistic after checking the radar. http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR664.loop.shtml#skip

Rain looks to be more localised than it feels. Very heavy and not moving much but more towards the north and south of Brisbane, missing the CBD.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I dunno mate, I'm slighty more optimistic. It rained heavily at around this time the night before also.

I think we'll get just enough overs that the people with tickets purchased will not get a refund.

IF the game is rained out, I'm heading straight to Lang Park for the Roar match.

stephen

I dunno mate, I'm slighty more optimistic. It rained heavily at around this time the night before also.

I think we'll get just enough overs that the people with tickets purchased will not get a refund.

IF the game is rained out, I'm heading straight to Lang Park for the Roar match.
Yeah horrid scheduling by the soccer authorities.