• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Aus should take the batting powerplay now, both Mussey and Dussey are set and ready to make the most of it.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Decent effort to get to 50 from Dave, needs to carry on with it and start turning the strike over a little more often now though. Can't affort to get bogged down, or throw it away like he's previously done.

Days of Grace

International Captain
****ing Cumming ****ing costs NZ the ****ng game.

Stupid useless ****ng ****. If I ever see him I'll slit his ****ing throat.

inbox24

International Debutant
I think you're underestimating NZ here. If Hussey was caught that means White would've had to come in. He'd probably be caught at midwicket off a slog after facing 15 deliveries with no runs. Ferguson then comes in with 8 per over needed and succumbs to the pressure. Hopes then comes in and gets stifled by Eliot. Game over, NZ win.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I think you're underestimating NZ here. If Hussey was caught that means White would've had to come in. He'd probably be caught at midwicket off a slog after facing 15 deliveries with no runs. Ferguson then comes in with 8 per over needed and succumbs to the pressure. Hopes then comes in and gets stifled by Eliot. Game over, NZ win.
Stop posting, you're an embarrassment. :ph34r: