• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Griegy is as close as we get to an away commentator.

I'd like to have a kiwi in the box for this series though.

Sylvester

State Captain
I always wonder, why do they never have 'away' commentators on the Aussie coverage? I much prefer it when you have a couple from the opposition team like there usually is on Sky.
They use to get some NZ commentators and pretty sure they got a few English and Indian ones when they come over.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Griegy is as close as we get to an away commentator.
Tony Grieg switches sides depending on who is winning, tbh.
He's all over the show. One day he is a South African, the next he's Australian, sometimes he's even English.

O'Brilllllllliant!
(remember who came up with that name!!) :)

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
They use to get some NZ commentators and pretty sure they got a few English and Indian ones when they come over.
It would be better, you'd get a more balanced view. They just go on and on about how wonderful the Aussies are. And sound really shocked when there's a wicket!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tony Grieg switches sides depending on who is winning, tbh.
He's all over the show. One day he is a South African, the next he's Australian, sometimes he's even English.

O'Brilllllllliant!
(remember who came up with that name!!) :)
Not this week

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Ian Smith tends to be our representative in England and Australia, am not 100% sure why hes not there this tour - might have something to do with Sky NZ requiring him to commentate the domestic Twenty20 games in New Zealand.

Mixmasterreece

U19 Debutant
**** O'Brilliant comes through with break through wickets when we need him.

Still backing Aussie to pull through with a couple of overs to spare.

When they win on Friday expect a memorabilia piece to come out quick smart

inbox24

International Debutant
I feel the Kee Wees are favourites tonight, it will be a very stifling and runs will be very hard to come by, especially given bowling by Clarke today.

Weather will probably be a telling factor and also that last 20-30 runs scored by Taylor and the Tayle.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
plumb!!!!

and now vetorri is off the field injured.

Hotspot indicated to me that the ball just hit outside the line, I think thats a very good call from Davis. First replay I'd have given it out too, but after seeing hotspot I changed my mind.

And I sure hope that Vettori hasn't done anything serious, especially with so few back-up bowling options today playing the extra batsman.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Ponting gone!
I thought that Ponting would punish us after that questionable LBW but.....

NZ really need another 2 quick wickets to make a game of it, one feels.