• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty loud cheer from the crowd when the not out appeared on the screen. Good to see they're appreciating some good stuff from our guys here.

Precambrian

Banned
I am resisting my huge urge to watch this live on TV. But then I jinx NZ when I do that. So content with CW commentary now.

SL-India ODI? What?

Flem274*

123/5
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss **** yeah take that ya ****ing aussies thats our under-rated awesome ****ing allrounder **** yeah

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought the famous deteriorating Sydney pitch was responsible for our wickets tumbling earlier...hope those guys are watching this.

pup11

International Coach
It starting to seep into me now, that the Aussies can lose this game, and i am freakin out now!!!