• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Flem274*

123/5
New Zealand gone here. McCullum out of the series. Ryder gone. Oram gone. Everyone and everything is gone here.

Australia to absoutely sweep the final two games to romp home 3-2. Anyone else who thinks otherwise obvously doesn't know what their talking about.
Shut up Chris Rattue.

Seriously, the bowling is still good more often than not and the Elliott-Taylor show is working.

Athlai

Not Terrible
BS

Anyway, you can hardly talk with Patels eco barely under five. :p
Ewen Thompson in List A's this season 12 @ 33.08 Economy 5.17
Jeetan Patel in List A's this season 6 @ 20.16 Economy 4.03

Now the two are incomparable in what they offer any team but I don't see how Thompson should be anywhere near the Black Caps.

Flem274*

123/5
Ewen Thompson in List A's this season 12 @ 33.08 Economy 5.17
Jeetan Patel in List A's this season 6 @ 20.16 Economy 4.03

Now the two are incomparable in what they offer any team but I don't see how Thompson should be anywhere near the Black Caps.
Because he's generally good.

Another guy I like (hasn't played much though) is left armer Michael Davidson. Good bowler, can be quite destructive.

Flem274*

123/5
For the batting we're a bit ****ed aren't we? Skippy is Skippy, McGlashan is dire, Williamson is very young and Cumming is a journeyman.

Pinga did well this season.:ph34r:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Southee!

Was thinking about going to bed but I think I'll stick around for a bit.

Flem274*

123/5
shows how dire our state competition is when a guy like that can be made to look anything better than a club cricketer.
'oh noez, he duznt mov hiz f33t s0 he muzt sux"

Pinga is definitely no worse in FC cricket than McIntosh, and in List A he has a great eye to get CD away. He is better than a club cricketer easily.

Athlai

Not Terrible
For the batting we're a bit ****ed aren't we? Skippy is Skippy, McGlashan is dire, Williamson is very young and Cumming is a journeyman.

Pinga did well this season.:ph34r:
Sinclair 532 @ 88.66
Cumming 421 @ 70.16
Watling 509 @ 63.62

O'Brien 55 @ 55
Yovich 157 @ 52.33
Franklin 306 @ 51
McIntosh 190 @ 47.50
Williamson 320 @ 45.71

Athlai

Not Terrible
'oh noez, he duznt mov hiz f33t s0 he muzt sux"

Pinga is definitely no worse in FC cricket than McIntosh, and in List A he has a great eye to get CD away. He is better than a club cricketer easily.
Pinga 386 @ 38.6

...Dimanti averaged 39.80

ouch.

pup11

International Coach
Seriously don't see why McCullum should risk aggravating his injury by batting at this stage, especially considering the Black Caps are already 2-0 up in the series.