• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Hilfenhaus is ****. Atleast for now. Not ready for International cricket. I am not going to change my opinion even if he gets a fifer.
Where did i say he is the next Glenn McGrath in the making, all i am saying is that with that shape he gets, if he keeps four out six balls in an over at an outside off-stumo line, and then bring one into right-hander he would be much more effective.

Atm though he is almost trying to everything in one over, slower balls, bumpers, atteampted yorkers, just needs to pull in his head and look to bowl more consistent lines and lengths.

EDIT: White finally makes himself useful.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to admit that Hopes is bowling better today than Mills did. But that isn't usually the case.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ponting's missed a couple of shots at the stumps today, hasn't he?

Interesting.

pup11

International Coach
Australia might win this game, but this game at the same time shows how badly Australia needs an extra bowler.

I hope with Haddin opening for now, it would open the door for selection of an extra bowler.