• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hi, actually you EVER post something meaningful apart from seemingly witty replies to random people??

Iggy.
Sorry Iggy,

Remind me..who are you again? I hate to break it to you...we're on an internet forum, all our replies are to random people.

Yours sincerely,

The Holy Ghost

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Look, zinzan, I'm the unofficial CW forum police (just consider me like a Mugabe henchman in Zimbabwe who has borrowed one of the army's uniforms, but just uses it to go around beating up farmers). What I say, goes. And if I decide SOC is indulging in sweeping generalisations, he is.

This post cost me Zim$147,024,934,698 in internet charges to make.

Son Of Coco

Look, zinzan, I'm the unofficial CW forum police (just consider me like a Mugabe henchman in Zimbabwe who has borrowed one of the army's uniforms, but just uses it to go around beating up farmers). What I say, goes. And if I decide SOC is indulging in sweeping generalisations, he is.

:laugh::laugh:

You could have bought half a loaf of bread for that...where are your priorities?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

So another words 3 New Zealand cents then

Mister Wright

Sorry, but don't mistake am trolling. How can you say the praise the skipper when he comes back after being rested for a must win ODI?
It was consistently reported in the press that Ponting did not want to rest, but was being forced by the selectors to manage his workload.

Johnners

I don't see Ferguson as a long term option, he's only playing because everyone else is injured. I can't see Ferguson with his lone hand carrying Australia to 300+ scores, but even in his bad form, if Warner plays true to his style he alone can carry us to that mark. There's really nothing special about Ferguson, compared with Warner, the latter has the potential for a future.
Fair enough, even though I disagree. The problem about Warner playing true to his style, is that it's evident there's little to it apart from "swing!" at this stage. He's played 2 good innings out of 7, the rest have been absolutely abysmal because he's getting out doing nothing but attempting to slog the ball. Fair enough if he's at least being moderately successful whilst doing it, but 1 score over 20, including 4 single figure scores, isn't good enough.

Zinzan

NZ have won the toss & will field first again. I know chasing has been our strength in recent times, but I really thought playing at Sydney they would want to get runs on the board & Patel & Vettori would be more effective bowling last.

Time will tell although I'm sure Ponting would have batted first anyways

Zinzan

I see Gilchrist has well & truly got his cheer-leading skirt on in the com-box, no mention of NZ at all in his preview with Nicholas :dry: Of course there's only 1 team playing today ..isn't there Adam

Craig

World Traveller
How hard is it to get somebody like Ian Smith over? Obviously he must be too expensive for them.

inbox24

International Debutant
lol Ferguson, White .

I hope we get smashed and mashed.

Clarke was so damn arrogant at the post match conference last game.