• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Handy contribution by Broad today :)
And a particularly good comeback after his performance yesterday.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Bell to ton up in the second innings, win the game and get accused of cahing in on scoring easy runs...again.

ozone

First Class Debutant
Bell to ton up in the second innings, win the game and get accused of cahing in on scoring easy runs...again.
Yea, but this whole series is a no win situation for him; if he fails, people say I told you so and if he succeeds people say so he should against a weaker bowling attack.

sammy2

Banned
Poo chanderpaul. Next time you will get them. I hate these english whiners, one min they hate him next min they love him. just stfu and enjoy the game, I don't even know where you people get your high hopes from. Its not like England has a history of doing good.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd have high hopes too if I was playing West Indies.

Anyway, these batsmen need to learn that getting forward is much safer than defending off the back foot.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Poo chanderpaul. Next time you will get them. I hate these english whiners, one min they hate him next min they love him. just stfu and enjoy the game, I don't even know where you people get your high hopes from. Its not like England has a history of doing good.

"you people"

:laugh:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Worthy of a youtube comment. Well done you.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yea, but this whole series is a no win situation for him; if he fails, people say I told you so and if he succeeds people say so he should against a weaker bowling attack.
Weak bowling attack or no, Bell is yet to play a game-breaking innings anywhere. I would quite happily admit my error if he did so this series.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
OK, I'm not getting it then, I was sure it was from a TV show, possibly Scrubs.

edit: Tropic Thunder, no?

Last edited: