• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Athlai

Not Terrible
The margin for era on this pitch is next to none though when driving on the up on this pitch, Hopes bowled a slower ball outside off and McCullum went for the drive and was beaten by the slowness of the ball and the pitch.
I saw it and it looked like a pretty good stroke.

Precambrian

Banned
15 overs to go.

9 of them will be shared between Bracken, Johnners and Hopes.

NZ will have to go for a slog in the remaining 6 (Hilfenhaus looked so far unimpressive, but has 5 overs in his kitty)

pup11

International Coach
Poor stuff from Hilfy, and for a change i agree with the commentators, when Hilfy is getting that shape outside off, why the hell is he trying to do so many things.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
15 overs to go.

9 of them will be shared between Bracken, Johnners and Hopes.

NZ will have to go for a slog in the remaining 6 (Hilfenhaus looked so far unimpressive, but has 5 overs in his kitty)
Batting PP still to come. NZ can keep on going at 4 an over until the 40th over and then they only need 60 off the last 10 with PP in hand.

C9 commentators are going a bit OTT regarding, pressure and a need to up the rate, when they are still ahead of Australia at the same point, and Australia didn't do much in the last 10.

NZ still on top, but wickets will bring it back to Australia, especially if it's Taylor.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Batting PP still to come. NZ can keep on going at 4 an over until the 40th over and then they only need 60 off the last 10 with PP in hand.

C9 commentators are going a bit OTT regarding, pressure and a need to up the rate, when they are still ahead of Australia at the same point, and Australia didn't do much in the last 10.

NZ still on top, but wickets will bring it back to Australia, especially if it's Taylor.
Haha yeah I'm backing Broom/Mills/Vettori and Southee to all be more than handy if we're chasing 60 from 10.

Hell even Jeets and O'Brien are handy at hitting runs in the last over or two. (Both getting a six off the last ball recently)

pup11

International Coach
Would someone tell me why is Dussey bowling now, hasn't the quota overs of 5th bowler been already completly.