• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Craig

World Traveller
Surely this will be Warner's last game of the series. Should also be Dussey's last game no matter what the result tonight. Get rid of Warner and promote Hopes!
Lee Carseldine FTW. Hey it may not be a bad idea, I know he is 33, but he has missed a lot of cricket, so he has plenty of time left in his career and his motivation and hunger would be of the highest order. Wouldn't do any worse then Dussey IMO.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
2 wides within 4 overs. Same amount as NZ managed in the full 50.

Nearly caught there by Clarke, NZ finally upping the RR a bit. I hope they play sensibly, no need to lose a wicket with a rash shot chasing such a target.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
How long until we start hearing the calls for Guptill to be dropped?

He was compared to one Virender Sehwag after his innings against the Windies.

Precambrian

Banned
How long until we start hearing the calls for Guptill to be dropped?

He was compared to one Virender Sehwag after his innings against the Windies.
Well, was not Warner compared to Braddy and Beardy after his T20 debut? Atleast Guppy deserves a fair go.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Well, was not Warner compared to Braddy and Beardy after his T20 debut? Atleast Guppy deserves a fair go.
Yeah of course he needs a fair go. Even though he scored against the WI's, who incidently are carving old Blighty up. Good to see lads.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
I know it's said time and time again, but if they aren't getting the boundaries they have to get the singles. That's probably why the BC find mid size targets tricky - not so good at the singles but can hammer the boundaries when they need to.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I know it's said time and time again, but if they aren't getting the boundaries they have to get the singles. That's probably why the BC find mid size targets tricky - not so good at the singles but can hammer the boundaries when they need to.
Fulton is the problem. He struggles to get the ball of the square and is putting McCullum under the pump.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Fulton is the problem. He struggles to get the ball of the square and is putting McCullum under the pump.
Yeah, he's a shocker these days.
Hopefully he can play through it and find some sort of form later on, otherwise its all for nothing.

Then he flicks one of his legs for 4.