• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

pasag

RTDAS
Haven't seen a lot of the innings as I'm in and out, but firstly, ridiculous that they don't open with Katich or Jaques. Warner must GAG... Secondly Clarke, good knock and all, but the constant forward defensive is ****ting me to tears. So unnecessary.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, these drinks breaks are so ridiculous. It's not like they just had a lengthy unscheduled break only a few overs ago.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't seen a lot of the innings as I'm in and out, but firstly, ridiculous that they don't open with Katich or Jaques. Warner must GAG... Secondly Clarke, good knock and all, but the constant forward defensive is ****ting me to tears. So unnecessary.
Can't blame him given the mud middle order to come. Seriously ****s me no end the commentators banging on in the earlier ODIs about the great hitters in the Aussie middle order. For mine they couldn't hit an elephant in the arse with a 12 gauge from 20 feet.

pasag

RTDAS
Can't blame him given the mud middle order to come. Seriously ****s me no end the commentators banging on in the earlier ODIs about the great hitters in the Aussie middle order. For mine they couldn't hit an elephant in the arse with a 12 gauge from 20 feet.
Not advocating going crazy Afridi style, just look for a single or two hey.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, haven't seen enough of this game to really comment, but the Aussies seem to have lost the art of rotating the strike this year, haven't they?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Good over by O'Brien, but I don't understand bringing Southee on for the last over of the PP.
Could be expensive.

pup11

International Coach
I think the whole Aussie batting approach has been pretty conservative and cautious, they just want to make sure they reach the last ten overs with wickets in hand and then tee off, but i don't that's really a great plan, as its so likely to backfire.

pup11

International Coach
Yeah, haven't seen enough of this game to really comment, but the Aussies seem to have lost the art of rotating the strike this year, haven't they?
A few run-outs in the last few games have also sowed a few seeds of doubts imo when it comes to the Aussie running between the wickets.

pup11

International Coach
Its get pretty annoying to hear Lawry go on and on as to how Australia should go hell for leather, i know that the run-rate isn't greatest atm, but the truth is if these two get out, there is a real chance the run-rate might dip further, given the blokes that are slotted to come in next.