• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:lol: Skull is on fire. "I'm just waiting for his next dot ball, oh here it comes!!!" "It's like a picasso painting, except there's nothing on the end of it".

thierry henry

International Coach
or perhaps because they've managed to hit before the batsman's home
Not saying it's really luck per se, but it's not as though there's much difference between run out by a frame and safe by a frame in terms of batsman/fielder conduct....not as though the batsman says "reckon I'll make this by 5cm so I'll run"

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Harsh on Dussey, probably would just be edged out of a full strength team but he is by no mens disgracing this lineup.
His performances are. He hasn't played a meaningful innings in any of the ODI's. Gets in, gets out.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
FFS, do the C9 commentators know anything?

NZ chose to bowl first because they are better at chasing totals than setting them. That's it.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Tony, if they don't find a wife they will just have to continue to do the animals...

Last edited: