• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Redbacks

International Captain
Well done NZ great bowling setting up the match.

CA to rest the batting powerplay next series in Australia:ph34r:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
The key thing here is..NZ got over the line. A few years ago they would have stumbled and missed out, but they got there and that's what matters.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a great finish. I don't think I can go to bed yet, still too hyped up.

Bring on Game 2 on Friday!

Days of Grace

International Captain
FFS New Zealand would have made chasing 110 look very difficult and would have got there with 1 ball to spare.

We are ****ing chokers and did our best to lose today's game. ****ing limp-wristed ****s. ****ing grow some ****ing balls FFS. Even if primary school kids put some Aussie uniforms on and played us we would have **** ourselves. We are scared of Australia and always have been. **** off.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS New Zealand would have made chasing 110 look very difficult and would have got there with 1 ball to spare.

We are ****ing chokers and did our best to lose today's game. ****ing limp-wristed ****s. ****ing grow some ****ing balls FFS. Even if primary school kids put some Aussie uniforms on and played us we would have **** ourselves. We are scared of Australia and always have been. **** off.
Never ****ing happy :laugh:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
****en ******** batting from NZ. Seem to have no problems with 300+, but struggle with these sort of totals. Look like they're gonna make it in a canter, then lose wickets and force the game into the last over.

Also had to lengthen the match out giving me less time to study. Need a 30min breather now to get my heartbeat back to normal.

But a wins a win. So pleased.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
BTW, is it just me or does Iain O'Brien look exactly like Johnny Fairplay from Survivor:

Fairplay:

O'Brien: