• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

pasag

RTDAS
I'm unhappy about what Haddin did and I'll probably hold it against him for quite a long time from now, but it's not an excuse if we lose this. We just haven't batted well enough.
Yeah NZ haven't batted well at all, but to have two batsmen sawn off like that is pretty unfair and if they hadn't been NZ would have been well in front by now, in all probability.

mccullum42

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah NZ haven't batted well at all, but to have two batsmen sawn off like that is pretty unfair and if they hadn't been NZ would have been well in front by now, in all probability.
yeah and two guys who can score and hit well and at a good rate (normally). Big turning points

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The quality of batting's been poor from both sides, but it's been such an exciting game. Hope the other four are as good as this.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I didn't see the incident, but was it similar to Latif's where he got a five match ban for?
Wasn't really as bad as that. In the same league as Ian Bell's non-catch against Pakistan I guess, where it's pretty likely he knew it wasn't out without being 100% clear. It'd be surprised if Haddin didn't know he'd taken the bails with his gloves but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

There's no way Latif wouldn't be aware he had dropped the ball.

Precambrian

Banned
Haddin, would he resort to such cheating esp when you have 20 odd cameras zooming at your hands at the same moment voyerustically? I think he plain brain farted, was completely messed up in his mind, and didn't realize the stupidity of his action. Anyway, no excuse for avoiding a punishment.