• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Flem274*

123/5
Just to clarify, if patton had played some List A and done well, I'd be barracking for his inclusion.

Averages like 75 in FC cricket. Gun.

As it stands, imo, we should pick Pinga and Thommo. :p

Athlai

Not Terrible
Just to clarify, if patton had played some List A and done well, I'd be barracking for his inclusion.

Averages like 75 in FC cricket. Gun.

As it stands, imo, we should pick Pinga and Thommo. :p
:laugh:

Though TBF I'd probably put Woodcock in the team. :p

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just noticed that the next game is on Friday. Hope we don't suffer an embarrassing defeat on our national holiday like some other country did...

Flem274*

123/5
Just noticed that the next game is on Friday. Hope we don't suffer an embarrassing defeat on our national holiday like some other country did...
Its Waitangi weekend, our national day of abusing the other racial group and acting like genuine dickheads all round, an NZ **** up would fit right in.

mccullum42

School Boy/Girl Captain
yes. hope we dont bat like the start of this. starting to look better though