• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Ernest

U19 12th Man
This Oz team is crap - I've never said anything else

Meanwhile, Katich got a 100 @ a s/r of over 100 today whilst a guy who has never played fc cricket opens for Oz with a guy who hasnt scored a run all season

Do the math!
Mate keep living in dream land in the meantime in the real world congrats SA..

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This Oz team is crap - I've never said anything else

Meanwhile, Katich got a 100 @ a s/r of over 100 today whilst a guy who has never played fc cricket opens for Oz with a guy who hasnt scored a run all season

Do the math!
To be fair, Katich has been proven to be rubbish at ODI cricket, while Warner is only in the process of proving it.

Also Warner was looking like he was set today and got out in the most unlucky way imaginable. I think it's worth persisting with him. It's Dave Hussey who has been crap all summer and shouldn't go to South Africa.

Beleg

International Regular
Haha so wrong. Sometimes such extreme measures are needed even if it is at the cost of a minority group, provided it is good in the larger interests of the nation.

Let's puhleese take it to the relevant thread from now.

repeat the bolded part out loud to yourself. now, hark back to the words used to justify widespread discrimination during the centuries.

and with that, I am finished.

social

Mate keep living in dream land in the meantime in the real world congrats SA..

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
SA have been by far the better team this summer and deserve all of their sucess

Even allowing for injuries, Oz have been very poor and need a complete overhaul including back room staff and the selection panel

BTW, I won money on India and SA (as evidenced by my predictions on this site) so my only complaint is that Oz have handicapped themselves

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
To be fair, Katich has been proven to be rubbish at ODI cricket, while Warner is only in the process of proving it.

Also Warner was looking like he was set today and got out in the most unlucky way imaginable. I think it's worth persisting with him. It's Dave Hussey who has been crap all summer and shouldn't go to South Africa.
Might want to actually get a clue to be honest.

Julian87

State Captain
Wow. The Australian side has no balance atm. McGain, Symonds and an all rounder to come in for one of the openers IMO.

stephen

Who the **** is this woman? Shut the **** up! All teeth.
Yeah I reckon.

Really annoys me when they acknowledge the "traditional owners". I mean the traditional owners of the land is WA cricket. I mean how long does one have to own land for you to be a "traditional owner" anyway.

Precambrian

Banned
Australia :laugh:

Well played South Africa. The worthy number 1. Despite lacking their best 2 batsmen and 3 best bowlers, they still managed to roll this up. Excellent captaincy by tactics and inspiration by Botha. What a legendary tour this has been. Like the 1995 Aus tour of WI. The new king has arrived and how!

Redbacks

International Captain
SA have been by far the better team this summer and deserve all of their sucess

Even allowing for injuries, Oz have been very poor and need a complete overhaul including back room staff and the selection panel

BTW, I won money on India and SA (as evidenced by my predictions on this site) so my only complaint is that Oz have handicapped themselves
don't bother with the troll, so bitter and twisted by Australia's recent run of success thinking that now is the time to shine and feel better. 2011 is when we are looking to get our best team together.