• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Precambrian

Banned
I don't think that's fair.
Seriously, that is the 100012th time I am hearing it on this thread, Why, we have a seperate thread opened for it already. And is there any proof for his action being dodgier than Tait other than plain "I feel it is" comments? He's been called rightly once, and has come to International cricket after correcting it.

Precambrian

Banned
Really this is the problem that all societies have in addressing racism.

There are two sides to the debate - the Left which say that you should temporarily use policy to tilt the balance in the favour of the minority by law, and the Right which say that racism is racism and each individual should be judged on their own merits.

I tend towards the latter, but there are a number in society who lean towards the former. Ultimately that's why we have elections and an open political system (in Australia at least).

And on that note can we turn back to cricket chat please :)
Excellent post mate.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously, that is the 100012th time I am hearing it on this thread, Why, we have a seperate thread opened for it already. And is there any proof for his action being dodgier than Tait other than plain "I feel it is" comments? He's been called rightly once, and has come to International cricket after correcting it.
Well I was making that comment in response to a specific delivery he bowled. I don't think it's that bad every delivery and I certainly don't blame it for Australia's trouble with him.

I just think that some of his replays look dodgy.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Selfish cricket from Hussey. Makes no sense when you are batting at SR of 60 chasing over 10 runs per over.
Not sure about selfish, but I think the two Husseys really needed to turn the strike over better in their partnership to make a win more likely, so the rrr didn't get up above about 8. But then, the Aussies have struggled with this all series.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sorry I'm a slow learner, I do now realise that we need your approval of what we're going to post before posting it.