• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
You sir are a ****ing dickhead and I hope the devil devours your testicles due to your ****tness and general ****iness. **** off back to planetcricket you wankheaded gibbering piece of turd.
easy dude ,reply with some facts ,abusing means you have no answer

Precambrian

Banned
against australia in the first the pitch was a little helpful so it seems like the match was close
but in truth there was no hope for newzealand in first test as thier batting cannot
follow up the good work done by their bowling and at adelaide they were up to a good start
on aflat track but collapsed ,this performance against a atbest good side is worse
tha n past drubings.if bangladesh are hard at home that says much about nz cricket.
From whatever I managed to decrypt from that post, India too had it's share of problems against Bangladesh last time they toured. We even almost managed to lose a test match which but for lack of time got drawn. Oh, don't forget how our sorry asses were whipped in 2007 WC. And in the 2003 ODI series in Bangladesh, we were roundly beaten by them in an ODI. So get off the high horses mate.

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
From whatever I managed to decrypt from that post, India too had it's share of problems against Bangladesh last time they toured. We even almost managed to lose a test match which but for lack of time got drawn. Oh, don't forget how our sorry asses were whipped in 2007 WC. And in the 2003 ODI series in Bangladesh, we were roundly beaten by them in an ODI. So get off the high horses mate.
we are talking about test cricket mate.and last time we won comfortably in one test and one was washed out

James

Cricket Web Owner
Cricket_God - cut out the obvious trolling please, and what are clearly attempts to try and stir up a reaction from NZ members.

Athlai - calm down, gosh. Just report the post(s) and add the poster to your ignore list if he gets to you that much :)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
You sir are a ****ing dickhead and I hope the devil devours your testicles due to your ****tness and general ****iness. **** off back to planetcricket you wankheaded gibbering piece of turd.
Athlai you might not agree with him but a bit of respect eh...?

Athlai

Not Terrible
dude,no problems if he uses that language ,i do get a bit supportive of indian team ,
which does get a bit on to others .
Na he's right. Shouldn't be such a bastard to you no matter what kind of day I'm having. Sorry mate.

(Still think your annoying and horribly biased to India though.)

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
Na he's right. Shouldn't be such a bastard to you no matter what kind of day I'm having. Sorry mate.

(Still think your annoying and horribly biased to India though.)
my mistake mate,i do watch a lot of cricket as india we get very domestic and international of almost every team so when somebody says i have not watched
somebody it gets on to me.i will try my best to control my indian biased thinking mate.

Precambrian

Banned
we had declared mate in the 2nd innings as there were so less overs in that match
get you facts right
We declared at what? 100/6! And we didn't try for quick runs either. Had there been no rain interruption, hard to see us making more than 150 in the second innings.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
newzealand thrasing us is as improbable as chris martin scoring a century.
i have never seen fast bowlers specially indian bowl so well on dead sub contine nt
tracks against good batsman like now and in helpful conditions i believe we are
the best attack.
the same was wrote in 2003 but NZ won emphatically as you know... Indians touring NZ has always been unrosy for Indians

Raghav

southee is decent and has potential to be good but he does have natural talents like rp singh and rp singh has better performances and has played more than him.
You dont need to always have raw talents to win a game for your country... good strategy will do ...

Raghav

i have watched every new zealand match and i know how weak their batting is
and how poor their bowling is they struggled against bangladesh
got hammered against a not so deadly australia.and drawn a series against a
weak westindies at home.fact is after bond newzealnd do not have a attack capable of taking 20 wickets unless they are playing on green tracks and batsman they cannot
play anything above 140km except ross taylor who has potential to be worlds best batsman oneday.
even SRL struggled against Bangadeshis.. did you remember Indians getting beaten in WC and got ruled out of WC..? I think you should watch that match again

Raghav

indian attack is by far the best allround attack in the world.southafrica do not have
match winning spinners and australia do not have a bowling attack as of now
and newzealand attack is as good as zimbabwe
if thats true, if Indians lose to NZ in this series, Indian batsman are as good as ZIm