• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bugger. Oh well, nice start to the tour for him.

Hope Taylor's still in the same touch he was in during the WI series.

Simon

Anyone know anything about this Behrendorff bloke? Looks like he's bowled well, 8-0-21-0.
Local bowler from Canberra, was the leading wicket taker at the under 19's championship late last year. Tall left arm quick, has gained about two yards of pace in the space of a year.

_Ed_

Four for McCullum. Might be stepping it up a bit now that Fulton's gone.

Athlai

Not Terrible
This will be on the news tonight showing Fulton being caught behind by Paine. The highlights of the news will be on TVNZ.com :cool:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I have a feeling McCullum has changed his approach somewhat...Andy Moles is keen to see the side always reach 180 runs with a maximum loss of three wickets so maybe Brendon's decided to tone it down, get himself in and then accelerate once they reach a certain point.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I have a feeling McCullum has changed his approach somewhat...Andy Moles is keen to see the side always reach 180 runs with a maximum loss of three wickets so maybe Brendon's decided to tone it down, get himself in and then accelerate once they reach a certain point.
Depends on the pitch a little too I feel. If he thinks its there for the hitting I'm sure he'll still go ballistic knowing his teammates can go on without him. But on the trickier pitches he'll just play through I'm sure his goal today is to carry his bat or at least to make it the 40 over mark.

Polo23

International Debutant
Well, he was a great finisher...so he could do a bit of a Nathan Astle role. Get us off to a flying start, take the singles on offer in the middle, then smash it in the final 10.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm looking forward to seeing what Boulty can do. He'll be up against some pretty handy individuals with the bat.