• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Natman20

International Debutant
True.

How did you find that btw? Stupid they don't have the live score on the front page.
Under stats and score it was listed as a game. The HTML version (just text) isn't working so you click on the Flash button.

Natman20

International Debutant
Guptil c Christian b McKay 16

Watchout the scorecard makes noises when wickets fall! gives ya a bit of a fright :laugh:

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
hmmmm. Do you have flash?
ummm, I dunno, I think so? I've never really had a problem with websites not working, but this isn't my laptop btw.

Basically everything is displaying ok on the screen but under "batsman" "bowler" "last wicket" etc it's just all blank, also the only button I can actually click on is "change match"

Natman20

International Debutant
ummm, I dunno, I think so? I've never really had a problem with websites not working, but this isn't my laptop btw.

Basically everything is displaying ok on the screen but under "batsman" "bowler" "last wicket" etc it's just all blank, also the only button I can actually click on is "change match"
Hmmm. Jsut try refreshing or download newer version of flash here

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just so you know (although I guess some of you may have already figured this out), the live scores on cricket.com.au are fricking pathetic.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can see why they brought Cumming over as cover for Ryder, but (and I know a lot of people will disagree) I would have been tempted to go for Williamson.

I know he's young, and it'd be the definition of throwing someone in at the deep end. But he's getting runs at the moment, and IMO he wouldn't have done worse than anyone else. What would you have to lose? If he fails, so what? Everyone's had a bad series against Australia. Whatever happens he'd go back to ND with a taste of international cricket and hopefully a hunger for more.

And judging from what I've heard about him, I don't think he'd do badly at all. Even a 30-odd at a crucial point of a match would do wonders for his development.

Instead of playing in a Championship game in front of maybe a guy who stopped to watch a few overs while walking his dog, he could play on the big stage and show glimpses of his class - and maybe get some comments like "this guy's got something about him" from even perenial NZ batting-basher Ian Chappell.

Polo23

International Debutant
While I do like Williamson we can't go in with a completely green side. Cumming has some experience at the international level, is in great form and has years of FC experience under his belt. It is the safe option, and probably the smart option given the lack of experience already in the side.