• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Polo23

International Debutant
I love ND :)

Hope Williamson goes well in the State Shield final.

How do you guys reckon Southee will go in Australia? When Gayle decided to smash him he looked rather pedestrian. Fortunately Australia doesnt have anywhere near as destructively awesome as Gayle.

Flem274*

123/5
I love ND :)

Hope Williamson goes well in the State Shield final.

How do you guys reckon Southee will go in Australia? When Gayle decided to smash him he looked rather pedestrian. Fortunately Australia doesnt have anywhere near as destructively awesome as Gayle.
*Coughs*

Provided Warner survives Mills (which he shouldn't) I can see Southee getting some tap.

Polo23

International Debutant
*Coughs*

Provided Warner survives Mills (which he shouldn't) I can see Southee getting some tap.
I wouldnt back Warner to survive anyone tbh. The plan should be to set someone at deep mid-wicket and bowl a foot outside off stump. From what i've seen he only really has one hitting area and if he isn't scoring, that is also his bail out option.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ponting can be pretty brutal at times, Southee could be on the receiving end of that.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently there's a headline in an Aussie paper that says "Even this useless mob think they can beat us".

Last edited:

TazzX

U19 12th Man
F*ck me the Aussies are a complete bunch of tools :| I cant believe the things I read in the paper today.

:@

Athlai

Not Terrible
Na for every Aussie wanker there are 3-4 good blokes.

Hopes (Y)
Marsh ?
Ponting (N)
Clarke (Y)
Symonds (N)
Hussey (Y)
Haddin (Y)
Johnson (Y)
Lee (Y)
Clark ?
Bracken (Y)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's a pathetic headline.

What are NZ supposed to say anyway "yeah nah we can't win, but we'll get close"

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
:laugh:

It sounds like The Daily Telegraph is the troll of the newspaper world.
Yeah it's ****ing rubbish, it annoys the **** out of me when people from overseas read the Tele (and Herald Sun, FTR) websites and have cracks at everyone from Australia. They have Rebecca Wilson writing sport columns ffs!