• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Aside from the fact that the wheels were in motion for the ridding of the Tri-Series before the series that England won, let alone last year when India won it?
But they did lose a final against Sri Lanka before England won it. I didn't realize how desperate people were to maintain Australia's vincibility at the time :unsure:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How am i trolling? Can someone offer me an explanation for people wanting to rid the Tri-Series? I'm simply defending it, i was very upset when it was removed.
Noone showed up to the matches not involving Australia and it was costing them money. That's all there is to it really.

Noone showed up to the matches not involving Australia and it was costing them money. That's all there is to it really.
Yes but that would be Channel 9 and CA complaining about the Tri-Series. Someone here claimed that other people wanted the removal of it before the cb series in 06.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some of my more uncool friends surf it all the time. Although one has quit citing being scarred for life after seeing his younger sister on a "REAL ***y schoolgirls!" thread.