• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

inbox24

International Debutant
Yes you're right, but for me personally, sometimes it's fear of hell, which is wrong I know. Did you find it hard to love God at first?

Such bad viewing when we're taking a pummelling.

pasag

RTDAS
Was poor, but notice you don't give an ounce of credit to SA, poor form tbh :dry:
Would give them credit if they deserved it and had bowled well. However the bowling wasn't particularly good aside from Ntini at the start. Ask anyone here I always give credit to other sides when they've earned it.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would give them credit if they deserved it and had bowled well. However the bowling wasn't particularly good aside from Ntini at the start. Ask anyone here I always give credit to other sides when they've earned it.
Second. Ridiculous accusation.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Holy crap this deck is ridiculous. You can basically play whatever shot you want, front or back foot any time you want to.

inbox24

International Debutant
You know what, as an Aussie supporter, I want to see us get pummelled and I mean absolutely hammered for the rest of the summer. I want the selectors to feel the heat. Definitely want Marsh and Johnson to keep failing, not just marginally, but spectacularly.

pup11

International Coach
Holy crap this deck is ridiculous. You can basically play whatever shot you want, front or back foot any time you want to.
Shows up how poor the Aussie batting effort really was, doesn't it, anyways i hope Ponting doesn't make the excuse of missing the key players after the series is lost, because i don't think there was any reason why the current set of players shouldn't have got the job done against this South African ODI side, who in their own admission are surprised by their own performance in this ODI series, the Aussie just haven't been clinical enough at important times, and that has been the main reason that they now are on the verge of losing this ODI series.

Redbacks

International Captain
You know what, as an Aussie supporter, I want to see us get pummelled and I mean absolutely hammered for the rest of the summer. I want the selectors to feel the heat. Definitely want Marsh and Johnson to keep failing, not just marginally, but spectacularly.
:tomato:

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Shows up how poor the Aussie batting effort really was, doesn't it, anyways i hope Ponting doesn't make the excuse of missing the key players after the series is lost, because i don't think there was any reason why the current set of players shouldn't have got the job done against this South African ODI side, who in their own admission are surprised by their own performance in this ODI series, the Aussie just haven't been clinical enough at important times, and that has been the main reason that they now are on the verge of losing this ODI series.
And remember that this is the side that nearly got whitewashed by the English ODI team..

My how the mighty have fallen

pup11

International Coach

Ok... so what would the new selectors do then, would they clone new younger versions of McGrath, Warne, Gilchrist or Hayden....agreed that the current crop of selectors have made their fair share of mistakes, but lets be honest this is the best ODI squad they could have picked under the current circumstances, and if the players aren't good enough to get the job done, then you can't really blame the selectors for that.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yes you're right, but for me personally, sometimes it's fear of hell, which is wrong I know. Did you find it hard to love God at first?
I don't think it's bad to have a fear of Hell at all. But yes, living out of love to God is obviously the motivation. :) Feel free to add me on MSN or PM me or whatever.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ok... so what would the new selectors do then, would they clone new younger versions of McGrath, Warne, Gilchrist or Hayden....agreed that the current crop of selectors have made their fair share of mistakes, but lets be honest this is the best ODI squad they could have picked under the current circumstances, and if the players aren't good enough to get the job done, then you can't really blame the selectors for that.
Hugely dwta. There are a number of crucial selections that will play a part in us losing the series.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair enough, but I thought Botha in particular bowled superbly