• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Craig

World Traveller
I am sick of hearing about great the SCG Members are, it as if they are royality. What about the non-members as well, I bet they are in to it as well.

pasag

RTDAS
Tait dropping one in the outfield becoming all too familiar, happens almost every match. Three dropped catches and giving Johnson almost three weeks break have really cost us.

Craig

World Traveller
Tait dropping one in the outfield becoming all too familiar, happens almost every match. Three dropped catches and giving Johnson almost three weeks break have really cost us.
Its not like he hasn't earnt that break, if he kept on going do you risk burning him out.

pup11

International Coach
The game is gone from an Aus POV and tbh considering the number of mistakes they made through this game, they don't deserve to win.

thierry henry

International Coach
I remember his debut game. There was some impressive hitting by Pollock and not some by Mills.
lol, there were a couple by Mills- his epic almost fails at Wellington and Auckland (we won both though, right?)

But seriously, I remember the NZ commentators dissecting Morkel's left-arm wobble, but Ch 9 haven't done it at all