• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
:laugh: so biased, i guessed you put on rose tinted glasses when told me to go jugg off huh. GTFOH maynnn
No, he called you up on a homophobic and discriminatory statement. If you wish to post in such a manner, then it will be looked upon in very poor light. We know that you have history, don't add to it.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
No, he called you up on a homophobic and discriminatory statement. If you wish to post in such a manner, then it will be looked upon in very poor light. We know that you have history, don't add to it.
The hot hunk of man-beef who is also a moderator has nailed it in one.

howardj

International Coach
Well, Marsh has certainly proved me wrong. Fair play to him. Will be disgusted if he gets near the South African or Ashes Test squads though.

pup11

International Coach
Well, Marsh has certainly proved me wrong. Fair play to him. Will be disgusted if he gets near the South African or Ashes Test squads though.
Yup i was about to say the same thing, Marsh to me seems like one of those blokes, who raises the bar of his game at the highest level, going by his domestic form in the recent times i never thought he would do so well in the ODI', but as you said, still he has hardly done anything to ensure a place in the test squad and would be pretty annoying if he is picked in the test squad, but considering the fact he was send as the reserve batsman to India, he might make it into the test squads of both South African and English tours on the back of strong ODI performances, anyways my only criticism regarding Marsh' innings in both the ODI games so far has been, he has failed to push on and turn his 70's into big hundreds, i think in both games he has got out at the wrong times, considering Australia' batting woes during the death overs, i do think its important that one bloke from the top 4 goes onto bat through the innings and the rest build the innings around him, and in the Aussie top order Marsh looks best equipped to do the job.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Surely his IPL experience had something to do with him being prefered for India - at least he's familar with the surrounds.

Easto241091

Cricket Spectator
Geez, there doesnt seem to be a few fans of marshy here so ill come into bat for him. At least he has made runs in the one dayers and consistently as well against the south africans. He probably doesn't quite warrant a test opening spot at the moment but if jaques is still injured, who else are you going to play????? I still don't think marsh is best suited as an opener but he is a great cricketer. I would have to agree with you 'pup11', marsh seems to raise his game for the big matches on the international stage. He still has an average in one day cricket of inexcessive of 50 though (not sure exactly what it is and i cant be bothered finding out but that is an excellent average to have, especially with the season form he has been in). I think he should get a chance at test cricket and see what he can produce.

jondavluc

State Regular
Geez, there doesnt seem to be a few fans of marshy here so ill come into bat for him. At least he has made runs in the one dayers and consistently as well against the south africans. He probably doesn't quite warrant a test opening spot at the moment but if jaques is still injured, who else are you going to play?????
Phillip Hughes:happy: